SOARing to Excellence
The mission of the Crawford County School System is to provide our students with the opportunity to achieve their maximum potential to be successful members of their community.
Crawford County Schools will unite with the community to be EXCELLENT in all we do.
- Every child should have the opportunity to do what he or she wants to do when he/she graduates high school.
- Our teachers and staff genuinely care about student success.
- Public education can break the cycle of poverty.
- Teachers and staff should have the opportunity for professional growth.
- Our leaders have a responsibility to foster an environment for learning and growth for students and staff.
- Students and staff must feel safe in order for learning to take place.
- The relationship between the teacher/student (families) is as important as the lessons being taught.
- Partnering with our stakeholders will enhance our educational and economic opportunities.
- Student Achievement and Success
- Stakeholder Engagement and Communication
- Organizational and Operational Excellence
- Quality Workforce
- Positive School Culture and Climate