What's the Mission of Technology at Crawford County Schools?
What's New at Crawford County Schools 2019-2020?
We would like to give continued thanks to our partners who have contributed to our efforts. Thanks for your special thoughts and support for the students of Crawford County Schools
.What does our Technology Plan Entail?Crawford County Schools plans to ensure coherent, effective use of federal, state and local education technology funds to support student achievement. We have strived successfully in being eligible for E-Rate and competitive grant funding. Our goal is to have continual improvement in our current plan and to enhance our technology initiatives for our students future.
- LEA/School State Report Card Link https://schoolgrades.georgia.g
- Microsoft Office 365 https://www.office.com
- Typing Agent https://classic.typingagent.com/index.php?r=user/login
- Write Score https://portal.writescore.com
- SketchUp Pro Statewide K-12 License Grant https://www.sketchup.com/download/all
- Teacher Resource Link (TRL) http://www.gadoe.org/Technology-Services/SLDS/Pages/Teacher-Resource-Link.aspx
- Help & Training http://www.gadoe.org/Technology-Services/SLDS/Pages/Contact-and-Connect.aspx
- Social Media Review http://www.net-aware.org.uk/
- Digital Safety Guide https://www.budgetdirect.com.au/blog/digital-safety-staying-safe-online.html
- Cyberbullying http://www.stopcyberbullying.org/
- Facebook for Parents http://www.commonsensemedia.org/
- Social Network Safety http://www.connectsafely.org/
- Highschool Network http://highschoolnetwork.net/
- United States Census https://www.census.gov/programs-surveys/decennial-census/2020-census.html
- Education in the USA http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Education_in_the_United_States
- Elementary Schools http://elementaryschools.org/
- High Schools http://high-schools.com/
- All Highschools Alumni http://www.allhighschools.com/