What's the Mission of Technology at Crawford County Schools?
In support of the Crawford County School System mission, the Technology Services Team will promote and facilitate the effective integration of technology in the support of this mission. To provide the tools through planning, programming, infrastructure, training, consulting, and other support activities. To implement new uses of information technology within the school district through the support for exploratory and innovative applications, through student achievement, and success while providing our students with a 21st Century education.
What's New at Crawford County Schools 2022-2023?
We are continually making strides toward supporting our students from Primary, Elementary, Middle/High, and Special Education throughout the District. We are now advancing toward the future by adding newly acquired active panels and increasing goals for every student classroom to have new Chromebooks for our student's 1:1 initiative.
We are looking forward to seeing greater progress as our students utilize these useful devices. Crawford County Schools will continually strive to further our technology needs, as we look for more ways to fund our efforts. As we perpetuate to come up with new methodologies to be more innovative in providing best practices, we can look for the most effective ways to use technology in the classroom.
Technology in the classroom is just one of the best learning tools. With classroom technology, educators can get more student engagement, improve collaboration, and most importantly, make learning fun! Our school wireless networks have been and are continually being upgraded to the finest industry standard devices for implementing our BYOD and 1:1 initiative. We are taking advantage of the many benefits technology in the classroom has to offer.
PTO members - Fund Raising Contributions
We would once again like to give our continual gratitude and thanks to our partners and stakeholders for their contributions and support. Thanks for your thoughtfulness and for sharing our mission to support your children and our students for higher learning at Crawford County Schools.
What does our Technology Plan Entail?
Crawford County Schools plans to ensure coherent, effective use of federal, state, and local education technology funds as well as funding from the following ESSER/EFC/Rural Technology Grants to support our student achievement. We have strived successfully in being eligible for E-Rate and competitive grant funding. Our goals are to build continual growth and improvement in our current plan and to enhance our technology initiatives for our student's future.
- LEA/School State Report Card Link https://schoolgrades.georgia.g
- Microsoft Office 365 https://www.office.com
- Typing Agent https://classic.typingagent.com/index.php?r=user/login
- Write Score https://portal.writescore.com
- SketchUp Pro Statewide K-12 License Grant https://www.sketchup.com/download/all
- Teacher Resource Link (TRL) http://www.gadoe.org/Technology-Services/SLDS/Pages/Teacher-Resource-Link.aspx
- Help & Training http://www.gadoe.org/Technology-Services/SLDS/Pages/Contact-and-Connect.aspx
- Social Media Review http://www.net-aware.org.uk/
- Digital Safety Guide https://www.budgetdirect.com.au/blog/digital-safety-staying-safe-online.html
- Cyberbullying http://www.stopcyberbullying.org/
- Facebook for Parents http://www.commonsensemedia.org/
- Social Network Safety http://www.connectsafely.org/
- Highschool Network http://highschoolnetwork.net/
- United States Census https://www.census.gov/programs-surveys/decennial-census/2020-census.html
- Education in the USA http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Education_in_the_United_States
- Elementary Schools http://elementaryschools.org/
- High Schools http://high-schools.com/
- All Highschools Alumni http://www.allhighschools.com/